PROACTIME LIGHT, a free GTD tool, is an efficient and intuitive time planning and scheduling software. In today’s hectic world, you cannot afford losing a single minute. Although it does sound like a cliché, reality proves that it may not be too far from the truth. Meetings, goals, appointments, interviews, documents to be prepared, mail to be sent, deadlines to be met and much more – that’s what you most probably face every day. And if you want to always act according to your plans, it’s high time you made personal time management a part of your life. If you are still exploring opportunities and looking for the best way to manage your daily schedule, make sure to try PROACTIME LIGHT – a professional personal time manager with lots of powerful features and a focus on you and your energy cycles. This software enables you to structure your activities by urgency (from the most short-term goals to the most global and long-term ones), plan your daily activities by logic and coherent sequences or according to your energy cycles and motivation, filter your mails and transform them into tasks or sessions, track your activities in real-time and analyze them to identify weak areas and optimize performance. PROACTIME LIGHT is a very flexible GTD application that will allow you to use various types of time management techniques and adapt them to your specific needs. Try it right away to find out that proper planning can turn you into a real champion!
» version 9.0.8 - posted on 2013-12-08
Mass Mailing fixed
» version 2.2.12 - posted on 2010-08-26
Modules Documents and Files improved
EULA - End User License Agreement
PROACTIME (tm) License Agreement. PROACTIME is SHAREWARE.
PROACTIME END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This PROACTIME End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SARL PROACTIME for the PROACTIME SOFTWARE(s) identified above, which includes the User's Guide, any associated SOFTWARE components, any media, any printed materials other than the User's Guide, and any "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE. If the SOFTWARE was mailed to you, return the media envelope, UNOPENED, along with the rest of the package to the location where you obtained it within 30 days from purchase.
1. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
(a) Evaluation Copy. You may use the SOFTWARE without charge on an evaluation basis for fifteen (15) days from the day that you install the SOFTWARE. You must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use the SOFTWARE after the 15 (15) days. If you continue to use the SOFTWARE after the fifteen (15) days without paying the license fee you will be using the SOFTWARE on an unlicensed basis.
(b) Redistribution of Evaluation Copy. If you are using SOFTWARE on an evaluation basis you may make copies of the evaluation SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original evaluation SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the evaluation SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation SOFTWARE itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation SOFTWARE (e.g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the evaluation SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from 3DV France. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
(c) Registered Copy. After you have purchased the license for SOFTWARE, and have received the file enabling the registered copy, you are licensed to copy the SOFTWARE only into the memory of the number of computers corresponding to the number of licenses purchased. Under no other circumstances may the SOFTWARE be operated at the same time on more than the number of computers for which you have paid a separate license fee. You may not duplicate the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, except that you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE for backup or archival purposes. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the original and all copies of the SOFTWARE in whatever form. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA provided you transfer all copies of the SOFTWARE (including copies of all prior versions if the SOFTWARE is an upgrade) and retain none, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information (e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. SARL PROACTIME may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE. Use of Support Services is governed by the SARL PROACTIME polices and programs described in the user manual, in online documentation, and/or other PROACTIME-provided materials, as they may be modified from time to time. Any supplemental SOFTWARE code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to SARL PROACTIME as part of the Support Services, SARL PROACTIME may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. SARL PROACTIME will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
5. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, SARL PROACTIME may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
6. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by France copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of SARL PROACTIME and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
7. NO WARRANTIES. SARL PROACTIME expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SARL PROACTIME OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SARL PROACTIMEHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, 3DV France's LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF U.S.$ 1.00 OR LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.